250g when packed.Long hollow stems with pointed, mid-green leaves. Also known as morning glory, water convolvulus, water spinach, swap cabbage, ong choy, hung tsai, rau muong.
KANG KONG 蕹菜
- To keep it fresh, you can store your vegetables in the chiller for up to 7 days.
- It has an extremely mild flavour and also slightly sweet.
- This dark green vegetable is extremely rich in iron and calcium. It also contains Vitamin A, B & C.
- To prepare, separate stems and leaves. While cooking, add the stems first as leaves wilt quickly.
- Commonly cooked with Sambal/Belachan chilli/garlic. It has a soft crunchy texture.