250g when packed.Long hollow stems with pointed, mid-green leaves. Also known as morning glory, water convolvulus, water spinach, swap cabbage, ong choy, hung tsai, rau muong.
KANG KONG 蕹菜
- To keep it fresh, you can store your vegetables in the chiller for up to 7 days.
- It has an extremely mild flavour and also slightly sweet.
- This dark green vegetable is extremely rich in iron and calcium. It also contains Vitamin A, B & C.
- To prepare, separate stems and leaves. While cooking, add the stems first as leaves wilt quickly.
- Commonly cooked with Sambal/Belachan chilli/garlic. It has a soft crunchy texture.
To purchase directly from us, please head to this link: https://forms.gle/RC96ziBrVKU4eCoB6
Please also note that self collection with an appointment made is only possible. We do not provide delivery. Click this link for more information.
For corporate orders, kindly please email us at email@example.com - subject: CORPORATE ORDERS for (Company name).
For groupbuy orders, kindly please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - subject: GROUPBUY ORDERS for (location).